Thursday, March 1, 2012

Broadening My Horizons

First off, I can't believe I haven't posted a blog for almost 2 months. I've been a bad girl...I need to do better. I've been very fortunate in that I'm doing more custom work recently. From banks, to light switch covers to my new ceramic pieces. I,like many other etsy shops, am always looking for new things to add to my shop to broaden my scope and expand on my client base. I have really enjoyed working with the ceramic pieces and some beading which is a first for me. Here's a look at some of my new ceramic items.





The Tinkerbell piece was a custom order from Kim at justByou. ♥♥♥ Hope you luv them!

5 comments:

  1. These ceramic plaques are GREAT! That Tinkerbell one up there, that was all Moana's doing, not custom...It created a requested custom order from us (but I sure did buy that one shown up there too)! And I must say, your beading is looking excellent. =)

    Custom work from Moana's Unique Designs is FABULOUS! The second Tink plaque, it will be our 3rd custom order from her. Excited!!!

    I'm wondering how the banks look? Do you have pics to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new ceramic pieces! You have so many awesome things in your shop Moana! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very pretty blog! Love your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ceramic pieces! The "love" one is my personal favorite! I did not know you had a blog, just spotted the blog thread on the PCF Team for March and there you are. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lady has awesome pieces! So talented!

    ReplyDelete